I'm sorry for the things Ive put you through, because I didn't know what to do.
I'm sorry that I never know what to say, even just something simple such as 'hey'.
I'm sorry for the things Ive done to you, because it was so selfish and so untrue.
I'm sorry for disagreeing and turning my back, for something not known as a fact.
I'm sorry for being the best I can be, I wanted to know what it's like to feel free.
I'm sorry for speaking my mind, not knowing I was being rude and unkind.
I'm sorry for being just another girl, full of bright colors to be shown in a big whirl.
I'm sorry I wasted your personal time, I never thought it could be a big crime.
~ But most of all ~
I'm sorry for trying to b e a good friend, I never thought it would come to this but I guess this is the end.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Sorry by Tabbitha Lynn )
- थिरिँ बिरिँ x5, Ronjoy Brahma
- Come Come, Tango Tango
- God Teaches Geology (M-F), Mr. Nobody
- I am Running Faster, Akhtar Jawad
- (समनि नायथाय) गुफुर उखुन्दैनि खुवाया, Ronjoy Brahma
- Alien Encounter, Robert Eckstein
- >>Bad Fruits, Abdul Wahab
- When You Need To Begin Again, Shalom Freedman
- >>Lips, Abdul Wahab
- Acknowledged Love, Sierra Staten
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)