I'm sorry for the things Ive put you through, because I didn't know what to do.
I'm sorry that I never know what to say, even just something simple such as 'hey'.
I'm sorry for the things Ive done to you, because it was so selfish and so untrue.
I'm sorry for disagreeing and turning my back, for something not known as a fact.
I'm sorry for being the best I can be, I wanted to know what it's like to feel free.
I'm sorry for speaking my mind, not knowing I was being rude and unkind.
I'm sorry for being just another girl, full of bright colors to be shown in a big whirl.
I'm sorry I wasted your personal time, I never thought it could be a big crime.
~ But most of all ~
I'm sorry for trying to b e a good friend, I never thought it would come to this but I guess this is the end.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Sorry by Tabbitha Lynn )
- How Is Your Life In The Matrix?, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- That bench is my dear., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loneliness, Ashwini Annigeri
- समनि नायथाय- 25, Ronjoy Brahma
- I am not uttering, gajanan mishra
- Holy and pure, hasmukh amathalal
- For All The Love In Me, Sasha Claire Beckains
- Sick of Seeing So Much Violence on the S.., Hebert Logerie
- Tomar charan dhuli, ramesh rai
- All horizons, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Call It Music, Philip Levine
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(January 10, 1928)