I May Not Be That Man
I may not be the man that u can call your thug
But I can be that providing man that u will love
I may not be your bad boy or your gangster
But I can be a sweet man and still keep u out of danger
I may not be the cutest boy that u would want to date
But baby I can make my heart love u at any rate
If there's a good man in front of you, why wait?
Why not give him a chance if u yourself know he's great?
I am not trying to put myself up, and others down
But baby with me you will find no need to frown!
Wolkine Stany's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I May Not Be That Man by Wolkine Stany )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hiding In Daylight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My First Day, Ejalonibu Abraham
- Oh Stranger, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Thinking In Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maze Of Togetherness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I am a snowfall at your gate, Mark Heathcote
- Yakhni, Nassy Fesharaki
- Illuminating Shyness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Flagrant Hesitancy-, Thomas Bates
- to the boy, now a man, driving a Silverado, Mandolyn Davidson