I Might Be Wrong.
Poeple say i'm wrong
i just say fine
poeple say i don't know anything
i just say your proberly right.
They stand spouting their ignorance
i stand there and laugh at them
maybe i'm the one whos wrong they say
but i know whos right.
Why do i surround myself with them
why do i allow myself to listen to it
it's not my job to change their minds
it's not my job at all
it's not my job to question a fool.
They say i'm stupid
they say i'm thick
but i know whos right
i don't attack everything i'm told
i listen to it
i don't say everything is wrong
i just question it.
There opinion matters to them
and i understand
i'm not going to stand there and challenge it
it's not my job to challenge a fool.
Maybe i'm wrong
maybe they are right
but i know when i'm ready to leave this reality
i'll leave knowing i didn't live in ignorance and spite.
Steven Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Might Be Wrong. by Steven Harris )
- Sliding Into Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Nervous Self, You, Lucas Pate
- I Indulge, michael walkerjohn
- Basukinath Temple of Lord Shiva, umaprosad das
- Love Travelling Or The Travellers In Lov.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I'll Never Leave You, Michael McParland
- A, Vera Sidhwa
- Save The Girl Child, Bijay Kant Dubey
- God and Most Young People, Is It Poetry
- women,, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- GREATNESS OF MOTHER, P.YASWANTH REDDY
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)