I Miss You
You are my light in total d`rkness.
You are my guide, in searing light.
I nded to be with you, it hurts when we are apart.
You are my confidante, and I am without inner-turmoil.
You are my goodness, you are my heart.
Now, I am alone in the dark.
I am unprotected in the light.
I am without you, I am alone.
Now eterfity is the gap, turmoil and chaos reign.
a black hole opens in my being.
My heart is an open wound sprinkled with salt.
When I heart you, perhaps see you,
only to find God's cruel joke.
I can't hold on anymore...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Miss You by Shamal Akrayi )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid