I Miss You
You are my light in total d`rkness.
You are my guide, in searing light.
I nded to be with you, it hurts when we are apart.
You are my confidante, and I am without inner-turmoil.
You are my goodness, you are my heart.
Now, I am alone in the dark.
I am unprotected in the light.
I am without you, I am alone.
Now eterfity is the gap, turmoil and chaos reign.
a black hole opens in my being.
My heart is an open wound sprinkled with salt.
When I heart you, perhaps see you,
only to find God's cruel joke.
I can't hold on anymore...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Miss You by Shamal Akrayi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI