Shamal Akrayi Poems
- Who I Am I wander aimlessly through thd grains of time. I ...
- Body Language Body language, Unspoken words, Their ...
- Babel’s Tower In Babel’s tower, my eye is the pupil of ...
- As Beautiful As You If I could drink the finest wine And ...
- Birds Birds fixing In the sky. Round and round you fly so ...
- Believe Maybe xou wont be mine but for me you r like ...
- Halabcha Voice Here, you can hear the voice Without speech, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shamal Akrayi
Who I Am
I wander aimlessly
through thd grains of time.
I stand on top of the world
and sort out what's mine.
I run through the breeze
and let my mind run free.
My best friend is myself,
for others let me be.
The constant buzz in my ear
has now stopped.
Without my command, the rain,
by no means falls by a drop.
My hair, like the waves of the ocean.
My song as sweet as constant motion.
My skin as soft as the sands of time.
My heart is free to give,
but I give what's mine.
This is my story,
spread it through sea and land
Because I'm proud of ...