I Remember Love
I dont remember being alone.
I dont remember playing in the rain.
I dont remember going to school, but i remember love,
yes i remember love.
I dont remember singing the blues.
I dont remember cuting school, but i remember love,
yes, i remember love.
yes i remember love, she has a beatifull face,
i remember love, she kept me warm and safe,
yes i remember her love, it was all i needed,
and it became, my food, my wine, and my faith.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Remember Love by david gerardino )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler