i saw a heaven
I saw a heaven of grass and trees
From the top fall dark autum leaves
I saw a heaven with waterfall
Falling from Mrs.earth's artic stall
I saw a heaven with opera like rocks
There lived dogs like fox
I saw a heaven covered with ice
Jumping from the bottom a plenty of mice
I saw a heaven with no dead end
thereMessages never reached were they were send
So in short I saw a heaven
But I don’t exactly remember when
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i saw a heaven by bhupender swarnakar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock