Bijay Kant Dubey
I See Cold and Chilly Winter
I see winter wrapping the wrapper of
mist, cold, chill, frost and fog
under colder nights of gloom.
A lady wrapped under
a thick woolen blanket
marking the frost and chill of the air.
The harsh and chilly wind blowing it hard,
the bones chilling,
the cold waves raking up,
but the lady of the winter in the gait of hers.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I See Cold and Chilly Winter by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- मोनबाय आं, Ronjoy Brahma
- Do të vish, skender iljaz braka
- Diku ne buzedete..., skender iljaz braka
- Dhimbja e Motres…., skender iljaz braka
- फैलाव दुब्लियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Shkozeti ynë, skender iljaz braka
- Cultural Values and Economic 'Values' (O.., Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Refugee, Tony Adah
- Hugging The Girl, Post Not The Photo, O .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- thank you for stepping on me, Mandolyn Davidson