Bijay Kant Dubey
I See Cold and Chilly Winter
I see winter wrapping the wrapper of
mist, cold, chill, frost and fog
under colder nights of gloom.
A lady wrapped under
a thick woolen blanket
marking the frost and chill of the air.
The harsh and chilly wind blowing it hard,
the bones chilling,
the cold waves raking up,
but the lady of the winter in the gait of hers.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I See Cold and Chilly Winter by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John