I see fire
I see rings of fire in my eyes.
A spirit none can quash.
Yet sometimes only I limit this fire by doubts.
I feel like someone is tossing water at my rings of fire.
Sometimes I doubt my existence.
Only for the power of the pen to triumph.
Lo, behold my rings of fire.
A drive no intoxicant can bear.
A fire which rips the soul.
Yet drives the heart.
And Flabbergasts the brain.
My inner fire will stop never.
My fire, my everything.
Moses Samandar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I see fire by Moses Samandar )
- How Are You Hittin' It?, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- The Forsaken Tradition, ALEX OGOH
- The different images in life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- India To Vow, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A Touch of Fall, Rhonda Trull
- YEN, Gina Borrebach
- Geleefd, geliefd, verzonken, Madrason writer
- That coming Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Set of Compromises, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- A Fundamental Fruit Of The Soul, Romella Kitchens
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Lilly Emery