____________, I see in you.
, I see in you
I see in you the reality of my dream.
I see in you the embryo of a heavenly being.
I see in you a heart of passion and gold.
I see in you many stories untold.
I see in you a fear of those things forgiveness has consoled.
I see in you a wall built to protect an, oh so precious heart.
I see in you the tranquillity of a not so distant being.
I see in you the matriarch of a heaven bound progeny.
I see in you the example of celestial entities.
I see in you a forgiving and forgiven history.
I see in you the spirit of the truly living.
I see in you a wisdom of experience, touched by books and their deliverance.
I see in you the comfort of a security blanket.
I see in you the caring of a tear-ridden teddy bear.
I see in you the emotions of a caged mountain lion in err.
I see in you every thing a perfect being can bring.
I see in you eternity.
Jeff Rushton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (____________, I see in you. by Jeff Rushton )
- Idle mind at rest, hasmukh amathalal
- Against nature, gajanan mishra
- Train, Foster Teegarden
- Inspiration (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Rain In Summer, Neela Nath
- Friendship is made by God, gajanan mishra
- Friend, JAMES T. ADAIR
- You'll Never Know, Akhtar Jawad
- Resource less, hasmukh amathalal
- Teaching - A Satisfying Experience, Joseph T. Renaldi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Percy Bysshe Shelley