____________, I see in you.
, I see in you
I see in you the reality of my dream.
I see in you the embryo of a heavenly being.
I see in you a heart of passion and gold.
I see in you many stories untold.
I see in you a fear of those things forgiveness has consoled.
I see in you a wall built to protect an, oh so precious heart.
I see in you the tranquillity of a not so distant being.
I see in you the matriarch of a heaven bound progeny.
I see in you the example of celestial entities.
I see in you a forgiving and forgiven history.
I see in you the spirit of the truly living.
I see in you a wisdom of experience, touched by books and their deliverance.
I see in you the comfort of a security blanket.
I see in you the caring of a tear-ridden teddy bear.
I see in you the emotions of a caged mountain lion in err.
I see in you every thing a perfect being can bring.
I see in you eternity.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (____________, I see in you. by Jeff Rushton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Silence Is A Beauty To Endure, Monk E. Biz
- Home, Kindred velarde
- Why? Why? Why?, Praghyanjali Pal
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Scent of the Rain, Steven Rhoads
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak