____________, I see in you.
, I see in you
I see in you the reality of my dream.
I see in you the embryo of a heavenly being.
I see in you a heart of passion and gold.
I see in you many stories untold.
I see in you a fear of those things forgiveness has consoled.
I see in you a wall built to protect an, oh so precious heart.
I see in you the tranquillity of a not so distant being.
I see in you the matriarch of a heaven bound progeny.
I see in you the example of celestial entities.
I see in you a forgiving and forgiven history.
I see in you the spirit of the truly living.
I see in you a wisdom of experience, touched by books and their deliverance.
I see in you the comfort of a security blanket.
I see in you the caring of a tear-ridden teddy bear.
I see in you the emotions of a caged mountain lion in err.
I see in you every thing a perfect being can bring.
I see in you eternity.
Jeff Rushton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (____________, I see in you. by Jeff Rushton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Poverty Of People's Minds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Soliloquy Of Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mysteries Explorations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Inhuman superiority, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Opening Expressive Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Craving Peace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Boy, Electric Lady
- Sense Of Art, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Visions Of Perfection, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Whispers Of Angels, RoseAnn V. Shawiak