I See Stars
I see stars in the new ground called the night,
Yawn offering amazement as the sky falls!
Lids of the eyes retry their seat and soil,
Forming illegality from the royalty of theirs.
One eye boldly states evidence, and the other
One seeks knowledge even if in your home,
Looking on the beds of wonderment, liking.
I see the stars smoking and piling wastes
As they steer their way to the bed and display
The men of the day and night, living a special tune,
Lighting the way forward with frowns of delight,
Fuels will commence and detonate the arrival.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I See Stars by Naveed Akram )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
Poem of the Day
- To Be A Man Is Most Important, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Croc a Smile, Ima Ryma
- Judgement Call, bryan wallace
- Uncle Styopa part 3 by N. Mickhalkov, Yuri Starostin
- Darkness, yvonne stine
- Knocking at your door, yvonne stine
- Noisy -Noisy Frog, Aftab Alam
- Prince and Saviour, yvonne stine
- يا قمرنا يا مليح, Abdullah alHemaidy
- God is faithful & True, yvonne stine