I See Stars
I see stars in the new ground called the night,
Yawn offering amazement as the sky falls!
Lids of the eyes retry their seat and soil,
Forming illegality from the royalty of theirs.
One eye boldly states evidence, and the other
One seeks knowledge even if in your home,
Looking on the beds of wonderment, liking.
I see the stars smoking and piling wastes
As they steer their way to the bed and display
The men of the day and night, living a special tune,
Lighting the way forward with frowns of delight,
Fuels will commence and detonate the arrival.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I See Stars by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- RISE AND FALL, Beryl Dov
- BLACK THUMB 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- WITLESS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- LEARNING FROM EXPERIENCE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HUMBLE WISHES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- LIES VS. TRUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- REJOICE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Against My Will, Emmanuel George Cefai
- MONEY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Sitting on the desk, Emmanuel George Cefai