I See The Flowers
I see the flowers and feel about
What is it that to pride over,
What is it to speak in terms of
Ego and flattery
As I am not the type of person
You are looking for?
Had innocence been there a flower
And had I painted it,
It would have been my great asset,
Which but you too know it not;
Had ignorance been my poetry,
It would, would have better.
There are many like me
But the world knows them not,
There are many talented like me
But strut and walk on tiptoe they not;
I have many a thing to say
But they have not.
If I think it that I know it all,
How can it be,
You say it to me,
As I myself know not,
There is many a thing to me,
Which but I know not,
Which but you say it tome?
What it had not been, I call that my own,
Where I had not to be and say it
That deserve I
And if this can be our ethics and sense of morality
Then what to say to you?
There are many beautiful
Which bloom and fade away in the forest tract
But we know not,
Come not to feel about their fragrance
And wild beauty,
Even a child has its simple innocence to teach to
Which but you know not, I too know it not.
Poet Other Poems
- The Communists
- How Long Will The Hero Go Beating The ...
- I Do Not Know What To Tell You
- I See The Flowers
- The Dance School Boys & Girls
- I Do not Know Who Is What?
- What is love? (The Red Rose And Its Pet...
- “Why Does He Read So Much, Remain Lost I... -new-
- A Beautiful Girl
- A Beautiful Girl, A Beautiful Tale
- A Beautiful Heart
- A Beautiful Life, You Are Destroying Wit...
- A Beauty To See Or A Red Rose?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.