I See Them Take Flight
I see their wings take flight,
My names are written on the feathers,
So be invisible with such effort,
And let the tear drop into the ocean
To quench the thirst of the waves
So splendid on their messages.
One man can live among the lovers,
They have seals and zeals,
Their joy has brought cosy feelings,
Comfort in the chair of a chairman.
I see their wings after the wings have hatched
From firm positions never quavering little but much.
Delving into the past is looking at the ocean’s mess,
With waves, with waves, without them and without farewells.
One man can be among the lovers,
Relentless beasts of grinning happiness.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I See Them Take Flight by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Plants Hurt, Naveed Akram
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid