I Sonnet You
My sonnets make reason and rhyme,
Fourteen lines is plenty of time
To make the point to you from me.
If all communication made
Had to become sonnetized first,
The exercise would be an aid
To let the mind pick best from worst.
Anything happening in life
Can be condensed to sonnet mode,
No matter how big joy or strife,
A sonnet carries any load.
I make sonnets for one and all.
Take them or leave them - that's your call.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Sonnet You by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Do what is fair, gajanan mishra
- Be aware of rules, gajanan mishra
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz