Prabhakar Sarma Neog
I spy your mind-
How much logic does it hold;
I spy your heart-
How much human you are.
I have skills:
The paradox in you,
How much oxymorons you are using,
Who is playing 'Dr Jakyll & Mr Hyde',
Who is the real king and who is the kingmaker-
I can identify.
I am illusive
I hide myself by a veil of Socratic irony
I can wear a mask, too.
I am a proud spy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Spy by Prabhakar Sarma Neog )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Tree at Casa Cara, Deborah DeNicola
- Shattered Glass Windows, Michael Mira
- Lioness, Deborah DeNicola
- "...in his car seat", Jeff Gangwer
- not a poem, Praveen chaudhary
- Loving Mark Strand, Deborah DeNicola
- People should, hasmukh amathalal
- The Tool That Carries, Barbara Fleury
- No one may, hasmukh amathalal
- Not material gain, hasmukh amathalal