I THANK GOD TIME AND TIME AGAIN
I thank God time and time again
I thank God every day
I am always thanking God
Or always trying to thank God-
But who am I to thank God?
And what does this really mean?
I have been given so much
And without God all will forever be nothing-
I thank God because I know I will always need God
I thank God because I fear God
I thank God because I truly appreciate what I have been given
God has given me so much. How can I not thank God?
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I THANK GOD TIME AND TIME AGAIN by Shalom Freedman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Hallo, My Fancy, William Cleland
- A NeverEnding Story, Chenou Liu
- O elephant, gajanan mishra
- Unravelling / Shock, Nathaniel Tarn
- What you feel, gajanan mishra
- The last indulgence, Piyush Dey
- what you do, gajanan mishra
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis