I understand why birds need trees'
I understand Why a dog has fleas,
I understand why a man might need a wife,
I even understand why some people take their life.
I understand why a swan takes to water,
Of the bond created between mother and daughter,
Of why some people put themselves down,
And sometimes the humour of Chubby Brown.
I understand why A meets B,
And why it is two comes before three,
I understand why flowers need bees,
And for oxygen we all need trees.
I understand why we need to laugh,
Why it is we shower or bath,
But I will never understand till the end of time,
Why the hell it is I wrote this rhyme!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Understand by Dewi Meade )
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate