Fatima ... Shahzad
I wanna say
there's so much left 2 say
wish dere was sumway
to tell u how gud u were
wishin u were my friend for ever...
I WANNA WRITE
WAT MY HEART WANTS TO SHOUT
I WANNA SPEAK
WAT MY MIND SCARES TO WHISPER
its so wierd, i can't describe
u changed me , u have changed my life
Love is nice i was made to believe
u made me realise , its nthin but a disease
its so addictive wish i never fell
for sumthin tht made u feel...ill and unwell
we can't talk...let alone meet
ur face....i cant even dare to see
its ohkay...fr u to hate! ! !
WELL... dis is suppose....to be my fate! !
nd i end this poem.....
hopin tht my eye...
cud get just one glance of u! !
Before....i DIE! ! ! : (
Fatima ... Shahzad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I wanna say by Fatima ... Shahzad )
- A Deadly Romance, Akhtar Jawad
- Tear Stained Haiku, Patrick Czyz
- It Hurts When Your're Letting Go, Marvin Tordillos
- Where Is The Faith Kept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Were Never A No, Susan Lacovara
- Making change, Rosa. L Tenezaca
- My Home, Fatima Nusairat
- Strength is POWER!, Rosa. L Tenezaca
- With love at once, hasmukh amathalal
- Through A Puppet's Eyes (2), Dilantha Gunawardana
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)