I Watch the Sun Pass by
I watch the sun pass by
That is what I’ve been doing
Days passed, months rolled and years slipped away
But I am never tired of watching the sun pass by.
In a setting of obscurity
That breeds more procrastination
Fuelling anger inside me
To be released in grandiose inaction.
Begetting more inaction
Which is yawning at me
The sun looks youthful
While fading behind the mountain.
But I am not
And I watch the sun pass by.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Watch the Sun Pass by by Basanta Lohani )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I'd rather be, Monica Lanier
- An Art By Heart, Rasel Khan
- Fighting on..., David Lessard
- Simile, Monica Lanier
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier
- G I N A, hasmukh amathalal
- Esteemed, Monica Lanier
- बैसागुनि आगान, Bahadur Basumatary
- sTiLL the MOON mOVEs On PaSt MidNiGht ca.., sEaN nOrTh
- Released, Mehradad Nosrati