I will put my arms around you
Lay your head on my shoulder,
And rub your back.
I will kiss your hair,
And wipe away the tears,
With my thumb.
I will hold your face,
Between my two hands.
I will give you,
A nice little kiss on your nose.
You will give me a smile.
I will look into your green eyes,
You will look in my grey-blue ones,
And our faces will come closer.
Our lips will touch each other,
A small very intensive sensation.
You will look again at me,
Place your arms around my waist.
You will say
I will say
'I am so honoured to be your friend.'
Pascale Ost's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Will by Pascale Ost )
- We are meant, hasmukh amathalal
- I Dare Not To Tell You., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Amritpaan, ramesh rai
- Sonnet: Labourers in the Vineyard (Mathe.., Dr John Celes
- Prayer To God-Sri Ramakrishna., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- The Deserted Spring, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Love In Lovers' Poetry, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fun never runs out!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Passing Winds, Tex T Sarnie
- Too Few Words, Tex T Sarnie
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)