I will put my arms around you
Lay your head on my shoulder,
And rub your back.
I will kiss your hair,
And wipe away the tears,
With my thumb.
I will hold your face,
Between my two hands.
I will give you,
A nice little kiss on your nose.
You will give me a smile.
I will look into your green eyes,
You will look in my grey-blue ones,
And our faces will come closer.
Our lips will touch each other,
A small very intensive sensation.
You will look again at me,
Place your arms around my waist.
You will say
I will say
'I am so honoured to be your friend.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Will by Pascale Ost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Admiration, tallulah montegue
- MY GRANDMOTHER LOVED ALL KINDS OF FLOWER.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Want To Write You A Note, Lilly Emery
- Oxford street, Amitie Abedi
- Woman's Voice, Kate Harrington
- Chaotic Dance, Saiom Shriver
- Carousel of Marriage, Donal Mahoney
- I Am Waiting For Thee, Kate Harrington
- Oh My God, Ronjoy Brahma
- Shark, Gwen Green