I will put my arms around you
Lay your head on my shoulder,
And rub your back.
I will kiss your hair,
And wipe away the tears,
With my thumb.
I will hold your face,
Between my two hands.
I will give you,
A nice little kiss on your nose.
You will give me a smile.
I will look into your green eyes,
You will look in my grey-blue ones,
And our faces will come closer.
Our lips will touch each other,
A small very intensive sensation.
You will look again at me,
Place your arms around my waist.
You will say
I will say
'I am so honoured to be your friend.'
Pascale Ost's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Will by Pascale Ost )
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #8, Brian Johnston
- Old Drunk's Advice to an Anxious Beau, Donal Mahoney
- TWAILE! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Mother, Tamara Dunn
- Autumn, Mark Hamilton
- J.Bast, I try your face... - translation.., Lyudmila Purgina
- It's Not Nice To Kill Other People, Is It Poetry
- Song To Sri Ramakrishna, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Growing Old, heather sweeting
- पापा, sushant jha
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- The Three Little Pigs, Roald Dahl
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)