I Will Go On
When I have set out on a journey to mysterious;
Pray that the road is long,
Full of adventure,
Full of knowledge;
And the destination a blessed one.
Where I am going?
When I am going?
How I am going?
With whom I am going?
But, I am going,
And I will continue to go on.
To chart out the uncharted,
To map the unmapped;
To discover the undiscovered,
To like the unliked,
To care the uncared,
And to love the unloved.
Still I care for you,
And I shall meet you,
But not today or tomorrow,
The day when we are destined;
To meet, to share, to enjoy,
And to love each other.
Copyright © 2012 Sanjeev Kumar
Sanjeev Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Will Go On by Sanjeev Kumar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- JULEKALENDER # VI, Gunnar Mo.
- Reflection, Viviana Helianos
- Loveliest friend the life., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Artist, Phil Soar
- Transcending love, Viviana Helianos
- JULEKALENDER # V, Gunnar Mo.
- Those moments of weakness, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- lost, ABAYOMI OGUNNIYI
- Apps, Phil Soar
- rapture, ABAYOMI OGUNNIYI