I Will Kill Her
Beautiful sisterhood sibling,
Foolish people's think,
Sister grow gorgeous,
Her beloved younger sister madness,
Left her home behind,
Let the wound that kind,
My heart that cannot blame on,
She's change the season,
Gonna KILL HER!
I don't believe that a murder,
Scratch her lovely face wilder,
Mourn at her grave, better!
Throw off all her guts and flesh,
Broke the hand and leg crash,
Open her throat to shut the scream,
Chopped the brain and steam,
I WILL KILL HER!
Stab her quite faster,
Then hanged the body it's over,
They call the psychiatr
Run is the way to escape,
Die time after the job done,
Don't wait for the damn dog Police,
Jump to river my best suicide...
PS: For my sister, I almost kill you...
Kaede Rirunaru's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Will Kill Her by Kaede Rirunaru )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- ...as mine, Marites C. Cayetano
- The Old Men Do Not Fear, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Old Soldiers' Song, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Poets Were Hunted, Bulat Okudzhava
- Sister Of Mine, Bulat Okudzhava
- There's The Special Music, Bulat Okudzhava
- They Killed My Father, Bulat Okudzhava
- Why Are You So Sad, Bulat Okudzhava
- Rivals, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- ODE TO COLONEL GADDAFI, alexander opicho