If the night not came too fast,
And the life can ruled by myself,
I want to feedback,
So I can know more 'bout you,
But what I'm done, loose chance to come closer,
Why I'm not doing right?
I'm hid, , I'm shame, , I cried, ,
I'm just regretted, , ,
If the world was a small city,
And you're not just one,
I can found you everywhere,
And to saw you one more time,
But what I'm hope, It's just a empty space,
Why I'm not asked to you?
'Where you belong in this big town? '
'When we will meet again? '
It's not what I'm dreamin on,
And It can't move like I wish,
Why I'm blamin on the night? !
How can I don't have that courage? !
That's all my mistake,
Please once again, , ,
If I have just one more day,
And the moon were dance,
Then the light was so glance,
May I meet you again, and smile...
Note: This poem is for 'S****r', I write this down because I know
my friend (except friends in PH) will never read this poem,
so, I made this one..
Kaede Rirunaru's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Once Again by Kaede Rirunaru )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- See if I care, Mark Heathcote
- Wishes Granted, Bill Cantrell
- Killer instinct mind, Mark Heathcote
- Book Condition: (Fairest of the) Fair, mary douglas
- It's The Fairy Queen Out Of Sight In Pal.., mary douglas
- *VII*- To Love, Leslie Guylee Cron
- Every Man Remembered!, Denis Martindale
- White Frosted Cake Viewed At Ages 6 and 7, mary douglas
- Imprimatura, mary douglas
- What Catfish Is For - Meditation In Caro.., Warren Falcon