I will never leave you
I Don't know what I would do without you.
I love you so much. I never wanna let you go.
Your my life, your my dream, your my world.
so please never let me go. I promise you ill never leave you.
I cant explain how much I really love you.
When we fight, I just wanna go insane, I hate fighting with you.
Your the only one that makes me very happy.
I never wanna lose you cause if I lose you my life without you would be nothing.
My life would just go down the drain.
I don't care what other people say or think about use.
I'm never gonna let you go. I'm really afraid to lose you.
I really wanna marry you one day and have kids with you.
I wanna give them a life that I never had. I wanna spoil them.
I wanna see them grow up.
I want to have you by my side if anything goes wrong.
So please never ever leave me.
Your the only person that really understands me the really me, everyone else would be like what the hell is wrong with her.
I love the fact that you call me and just say I love you.
I love the way you look at me cause it shows how much you really love me.
I love the way you hold/kiss me cause it shows how much you really care about me.
I never had someone treat me as good as you do, i love that so much. Every time I see you face, I get this feeling.
Every time we hold each other, I get the chills down my back.
Every time we kiss, I know that you love me.
Every time you say I love you, my heart Begin's to melt.
You always take my breathe away. So please never leave me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I will never leave you by josie beccaris )
- YOU Are First Fiddle in Your Concert, AL.., Mr. Nobody Nothing
- ' गुरुगान यशगान ', Rahul Vyas
- Silence, Tshering Chekii
- 'तस्वीर', Rahul Vyas
- दंङ आंहा कलम गंसे, Ronjoy Brahma
- Men are sexually cruel., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Decrepit, Adam Ruudiina
- NEELA NATH Opulent Poetess Extraordinair.., Mr. Nobody Nothing
- Not with tears, hasmukh amathalal
- Laziness, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Brown Penny, William Butler Yeats
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)