I Will Not Leave You...
The tree of our love is full of happiness,
Its fruits are growing red day by day,
Sun is caring for tree,
Clouds are talking to tree everyday,
The charm of that tree is youthfull,
The couple standing behind holding each other hand
Roots of tree holding the soil..
Promising each other not to leave each other in any season of love, emotion, malencholy...
Both wants to be together....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Will Not Leave You... by TOHISH BARASA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Back Of The Bar, Kyle Schlicher
- Mad Moles, Phil Soar
- Hacked Off, Phil Soar
- punch the clock if you can make a fist, Mandolyn ...
- Tom The Badger, Phil Soar
- NotVery PC, Phil Soar
- Disguise, Aparna Chatterjee
- WHITE: The colour of pride, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- Elimination of Stress and Strife in My L.., K J Force
- Philip's Philippines, Richard Thripp