I Will Not Leave You...
The tree of our love is full of happiness,
Its fruits are growing red day by day,
Sun is caring for tree,
Clouds are talking to tree everyday,
The charm of that tree is youthfull,
The couple standing behind holding each other hand
Roots of tree holding the soil..
Promising each other not to leave each other in any season of love, emotion, malencholy...
Both wants to be together....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Will Not Leave You... by TOHISH BARASA )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Listeners, Walter de la Mare