Sometimes I wish I was the perfect girl...
Good looks, long hair, gorgeous smile.
Anyone would want to date and be friends with,
Except for having this bold body, short hair.
I hear it takes years to build reputation,
Just one mistake to ruin it.
Society decides to go against you,
Making you feel like the worthless one.
What if I was living that life I want?
Would I actually have friends or they're fake?
Would mg personality be great or nay?
Would people be out of my way or I be invisible?
It sucks to be invisible.
The crucial hardships and heartbreaks,
The struggle to find yourself,
The never ending pain,
It all takes a nasty effect.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Wish by Angel Tejeda )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas
- Another Shop On The Street With Mary Pop.., mary douglas
- Is All That Matters Then, Rohit Sapra
- Librarian, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Holy Book, Tony Adah