Sometimes I wish I was the perfect girl...
Good looks, long hair, gorgeous smile.
Anyone would want to date and be friends with,
Except for having this bold body, short hair.
I hear it takes years to build reputation,
Just one mistake to ruin it.
Society decides to go against you,
Making you feel like the worthless one.
What if I was living that life I want?
Would I actually have friends or they're fake?
Would mg personality be great or nay?
Would people be out of my way or I be invisible?
It sucks to be invisible.
The crucial hardships and heartbreaks,
The struggle to find yourself,
The never ending pain,
It all takes a nasty effect.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Wish by Angel Tejeda )
- Turnips, Nassy Fesharaki
- Restoring Common Sense, douglas scotney
- The Treat, Glen Eker
- A Man In Time, THEODORE MOSLEY
- Alchemists, Rocky Lizardi.Brown
- Black History Our History, THEODORE MOSLEY
- Quick Glance Of Atlanta, Rocky Lizardi.Brown
- Al-Quds' freedom حرية القدس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Special, Rachel Nichols
- Robot, ayang jamir
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The British, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Dis poetry, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- De Rong Song, Benjamin Zephaniah
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
(15 April 1958)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)