I Wish He Knew
I have feelings of love for the guy I see.
Does he love me too, what does he think of me?
I wish I could tell him he makes me whole, but I'm afraid to say
what's deep in my soul.
I don't want to lose him, for I would be alone,
and some days I just can't wait to hear his voice on the phone.
He does certain things to make me feel loved,
some days he wants to be alone and my heart is shoved.
I want to feel as though I am his safeguard,
the one he can come to when things get hard.
I will always be there to help him along,
and before we met I wasn't as strong.
I wish I could tell him what I feel inside,
but I'm afraid, of what he'll say on the outside.
Leah Wells's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Wish He Knew by Leah Wells )
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown
- The Guitarist, Aya Nasr
- Connections, Gerry Legister
- Imprisonment, Curtis Brown
- Love's the Star, Sandra Feldman
- Remember me, Curtis Brown
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss