I Wish He Knew
I have feelings of love for the guy I see.
Does he love me too, what does he think of me?
I wish I could tell him he makes me whole, but I'm afraid to say
what's deep in my soul.
I don't want to lose him, for I would be alone,
and some days I just can't wait to hear his voice on the phone.
He does certain things to make me feel loved,
some days he wants to be alone and my heart is shoved.
I want to feel as though I am his safeguard,
the one he can come to when things get hard.
I will always be there to help him along,
and before we met I wasn't as strong.
I wish I could tell him what I feel inside,
but I'm afraid, of what he'll say on the outside.
Leah Wells's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Wish He Knew by Leah Wells )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In search of singularity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- I am real, gajanan mishra
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cosmic luvgasmacomastoned! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.., Monk E. Biz
- Love, love, love, gajanan mishra
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz