To hold you in my arms,
to never give up hope!
To see your face,
even if just for one more time!
To lock with your beutiful smile,
an never let go!
I want you in my life forever,
I want you to fear not death!
For no mater what,
I will always be there for you!
Regret not your actions,
but your memories!
Regret not your dreams,
but you fears!
Regret is the key to knowledge,
Locked away is the past,
The future holds a shroud of mystery,
The present is all we have!
Let go of fear,
Let go of life!
The release of mind,
The release of soul!
Release the knowledge,
Hidden with in!
Release the fear,
held captive for so long!
Let go, an be free!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Idk 2 by Brad Combs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- from "Landscape with Light", John Taggart
- Inside Out, John Taggart
- PH: Limericks (Of Physics) : #1, Brian Johnston
- Slow Song for Mark Rothko, John Taggart
- Refrains for Robert Quine, John Taggart
- Precious Lord, John Taggart
- Needs, Nalini Chaturvedi
- One(1) Classroom, herbert guitang
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola