What is fear?
What is scary?
What is Death?
What is Life?
Is this my reconcilment of sins?
Is this to be my pegatory?
Why must i fear this
Why must i dwell on crazy thoughts!
I hope to see your Amazing Face!
To hold on to dreans of everything!
I hope to hold the scope of the universe,
in my palm!
I hope to hear the sweet melody of tone,
that arises from your soul!
With the breath of new life,
in the depths of an old soul!
In the herth of the fire, the embers
glow and dnace with such intensity
that one could only be overjoyed
with the sense of life! ! !
Tone upon tone,
Melody upon melody
Swirl together to create Euphoric sounds,
for the soul and mind!
Set the sense of being free,
let the sound take hold
of mind and spirit.
Let go of the known universe,
Let the unexplained, Unknown take hold!
An fear not,
for fear not, for fear is only a fascade of the mind!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Idk by Brad Combs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lost Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Invisible wall, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mom, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Emergence from the Pack, william upton
- The Interior Design of Darkness, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The World Free From Hunger, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A Farmer Daughter, Zillur Rahman Shuvro