If I Could Have One Wish
to have you hold me in your
to have you tell me you love me.
to be your girl forever.
to wake up every morning,
next to you.
to kiss you everyday for the,
rest of my life.
to be the only girl who makes
my last wish would be to be
the girl who holds your heart forever.
sarah wilksch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If I Could Have One Wish by sarah wilksch )
- Foremost among the Finest!, Stanley Collymore
- Morning Star, Naveed Khalid
- Creator of Destruction, Hayley Lewis
- Forever Said, Hayley Lewis
- Sewing Face, Naveed Khalid
- To the Most Amazing Man Who Ever Lived, Hayley Lewis
- Madness, Naveed Khalid
- Vendetta, Naveed Khalid
- High School, Hayley Lewis
- Lavender, Naveed Khalid
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns