If It Were Another World
If it were another world, we'd be lovers.
If it were another world, I'd be a much better person.
If it were another world, the world would know peace.
If it were another world, there'd be nothing wrong.
But this isn't another world, so I'll dream on.
Steven Elsner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If It Were Another World by Steven Elsner )
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርድስ - Hidden Words, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar