If It Were Another World
If it were another world, we'd be lovers.
If it were another world, I'd be a much better person.
If it were another world, the world would know peace.
If it were another world, there'd be nothing wrong.
But this isn't another world, so I'll dream on.
Steven Elsner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If It Were Another World by Steven Elsner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rain, Joseph Paintsil
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...