IF THE RICH
IF THE RICH
for carolin combs
If the rich are so nourishing,
Why not…eat them? I see
Carolin’s ' Eat The Rich'
slogan on a poster held by
today’s Wall St. Occupiers,
hers in her button-basket
all these decades, rarely
worn, never out-of-date.
(02 OCT 11, Santa Clara CA) v3
bill costley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (IF THE RICH by bill costley )
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- What is all truth, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Let all people, hasmukh amathalal
- To be successful…, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- This parts all without you, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Teen love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Nothing more than pain, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Uninvited sorrow, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)