If you forgot me
If you forgot me..
Just remember the flutter of butterflies,
And the fragrance of lotus that
Scattered on couches where leaning your head,
And where there is no songs rising..
Above your voice!
Ah, what the spring
Without Songs Nightingale..!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If you forgot me by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Double Standards, Terry Dawson
- Goodbye, Rockford, Michael Shutt
- First Memory of Urinals, Roger A. Rose
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver