If you forgot me
If you forgot me..
Just remember the flutter of butterflies,
And the fragrance of lotus that
Scattered on couches where leaning your head,
And where there is no songs rising..
Above your voice!
Ah, what the spring
Without Songs Nightingale..!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If you forgot me by Fatima Nusairat )
Poem of the Day
- kiss of death, anne adam
- November, Thomas Hood
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Flower of Love, Oscar Wilde
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)