Miroslava Odalovic (Montenegro)
If You Say An Evil Word
The sky will open a broken horizon
Spill the rain of wounded thoughts
The water will drawn itself
Flooded by unhappiness
If you think an evil thought
Everything in the universe will spill
The sand clocks of unhappy hours
The deserts will pile up the deserts
Into the graves burring themselves
Covered by wretchedness
So if you hear an evil thought
And can’t stand its pain
And can’t purify it in your heart
Just don’t say anything
Poet Other Poems
- Ј у т р о ...
- А Denial Game
- (In) consistency/Nedosljednost
- (Re) member Clubs
- ... And Who Never Came With A Book Of Po...
- ...here i am
- ...Or we are
- ...-slave-the heart
- ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? /The lightni...
- ‘Sagacity, the dawns break in inexperien...
- … And The Red Trace Down Your Eyes
- …da tek si pjesnik
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.