saadat tahir (21011965 / Islamabad-Pakistan)
If you wish… 030 8 - 2k13
On occasion if I spare some time,
i may choose to chat...if you wish
it will not be the eternal rhyme
alas an sigh! Time flies so fast.
so many promises to mull to keep
world and life in scope so vast
I wish a day'd be extend to days
to wrap in it the bits and brats
to keep me steady on chosen ways
woods are lovely, dark, and deep
wish i could leisurely stroll
In shady corners shelter sleep
but I have much pledge to keep
surround me lil bundles squeal
I in books and tomes huddle heap
03 Mar 2k13
saadat tahir's Other Poems
- A Date with mem-Sahib...History with che...
- A Life Went Wrong.......the denial of li...
- A Place called HOME......the eldely infi...
- A spur of the moment challenge.... :)
- A Stretch in the Park
- A thousand wishes so…(T) 1711**
- A walk with maid Merriam.....merry with ...
- Across The Graveyard, A Wind Flays
- Again and again......(Lothario's lisp)
- Al-Ghadafa! ….2502 (in support of the Li...
- Along a wandering wind… 2903-2k13
- Amidst infernos ablaze….0701-2k12
- Anathema.......racist chisms
- Angel feet….1907
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.