Unguarded word......think before u speak!
Unguarded word, befriended bird.
Weighted fell by thrice or third.
Dusty grind, millers churn.
Pummel ears, murmurs burn.
Mongered word off china town,
bamboos morph to fretting frown.
Snared enmeshed, wasted sage,
bowl of death at generous age.
Placid morns to sullied days,
rancid slicks on sandy bays.
Bubbly sprays dash and bounce,
buffet sighs in crannies trounce.
Tongues to airs, wings have lent.
Hath words to many, a gallows sent.
Deadened eyes to rainbows womb,
spured fear to tear to life entomb.
Strongest will and hardy soul.
Char and writhe on carmine coal.
Words said, unsaid, worlds apart.
Volley's sent, will raze ramparts
saadat tahir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unguarded word......think before u speak! by saadat tahir )
- because you doubted it, RIC S. BASTASA
- The curving world's edge (Passion Sonnet), Gert Strydom
- Could My Calm Coax You, Susan Lacovara
- At times we are only set on passing (Ame.., Gert Strydom
- The Implementation Is Seldom Unchanged, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Clean India Campaign, Dr John Celes
- Holy Journey, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- MISSION, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Life's Numbers, Randy McClave
- Imagining Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)