The shallow depth
Of your innate obscurity,
Behind the veil of your serene wonder
Echo-heals my frantic tranquility.
Between the time and space,
From the push of gravity
To the fall from grace.
The keeper of the sin
Grave-digs the shadow of the mist,
But the immortal time of the finite divine
Flame-thrills the power of the least.
The magic spell of the night
And the Zen of my ecstasy,
The arrest of bliss
Dream-lights my sonic fantasy.
(C) Obaidur Rahman. First published in author's debut poetry book 'The Mystic Inferno' in 2012.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Illusions by Obaidur Rahman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- EIDIA العيدية (MONEY GIVEN BY PARENTS TO.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- GOD'S GLORY, Tom Zart
- Even After Us, Naveed Akram
- companions, paul bamberger
- Nothing Else To Do, Kyle Schlicher
- MARTYRS الشهداء, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Take My Calm, Midnights Voice
- At The Bus Station In Charleston, South .., Kyle Schlicher
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE فوق صخرة ا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI