Beautiful days come and go;
Icey and cold winds blow;
Dark nights are chased away.
But, listen to what I have to say:
I met this pretty girl,
How cute she was,
A brute she wasn't.
We went to the same school,
Together we looked cool.
She lived down by the school side;
For me visit, I had to take a ride.
Today I went for a visit;
I felt like enjoying it.
On my way to her home,
I met a flower man with a straight face;
I bought two flowers;
I took a taxi which took few minutes.
There it was, a beautiful house;
Painted with a picture of Mickey Mouse;
It was her home.
There she was, by the tree.
I went 'cause I had something to share.
She came with a chocolate cake;
Next to her home, we sat by the lake;
We talked 'til late;
It was a real date.
I held her hand,
She held mine.
There was no chance to pretend,
Slowly she kissed me,
I had nothing to say,
I pushed her 'to the lake, I was scared.
Suddenly, there she was, in the lake.
'Ohh! ! ! I didn't mean to... It was a mistake! ! '
We both exclaimed.
I...suddenly 'Vroooomm! ! Bang-bang! !
The sound of a car hitting the imagination.
Topic of this poem: fantasy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Imagination by MOSIMANEGAPE PHOKO )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sciences Take xx xxx xx Original .., Lee Mack
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
Poem of the Day
- Elevated Insight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Teach them to love, Lubinda Lubinda
- Beyond The Ordinary, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the comical dilemma with commas, Bull Hawking
- Hitler: A Life Immersed in Hypocrisy, Paul Hartal
- Creative Interests, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Villanelle: No curse worse than the plac.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Sense Of Fulfillment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- here workin' for hugs on Christmas eve, Bull Hawking
- Poetry of the Stars, Shahrokh Sharifrazy