Immortal Nectar: Rain
Above the stony crowns of mountains,
The hidden sun no longer glares,
And waters from cloudy fountains
Spill down the evening's air.
The creatures rejoice upon the plains,
Seeds delight within the earth...
All hail the immortal nectar - Rain,
Which quenches every mortal thirst.
Jonathan Platt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Immortal Nectar: Rain by Jonathan Platt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- You Will Always Learn, Naveed Akram
- What can I do, gajanan mishra
- Salvation, Uttam Biswas
- Morning Prayer, Brian P FitzGerald
- Ghost And..., John Ugolo Umah
- Mendel Anxiety, RISHAD MKPNR
- Beauty Falls..., John Ugolo Umah
- Flooded street, gajanan mishra
- Cloud Maker, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I Meditate On..., John Ugolo Umah