I starved and lost 10 kilos because you said
I was fat.
You did not acknowledge it because it was not
Absolute goal weight.
I trained and ran 21 kms because you said
I was lazy.
You did not acknowledge it becauase it was not the
Ultimate Human Race.
I make your breakfast every morning because you say
I am useless.
You do not acknowledge it because it is my
I continuously plan my suicide because you say
My life is worthless.
Of course, you would never acknowledge it because it probably would
Not be perfect.
YURI DURAAN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Imperfect Solution by YURI DURAAN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mental Health...., Manny Furious
- A lunch hour in late May...., Manny Furious
- To Readers, if Any, Sandra Feldman
- Our Love Coexistent, Aayush Pandey
- A Feeling, joe foster
- bleery eyes, Bull Hawking
- Undeniably Love, Minerva Montecalvo
- ओझेल, Aayush Pandey
- Sick, joe foster
- If only truth was Simple, Bull Hawking