Dog goD 8Hate
Struck by your resume, I wonder at
what requirement reality would claim…?
Me, in my traveled zone, narrow and yet,
(ironically) ”CAPACIOUS” –
wanderings in a vast and nebulous sphere,
clear but to they who’ve known…
Who has entered the logic of inverse portrayal
and not known that lever availed? I hold firm
in the deployment, as invention’s pen proves,
Please, acknowledge: “it’s not mine, ”
I merely comply to the prod….
And you, you in your literature’s incited tout…
who, with all due respect, who are you?
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Impetus Realized by Dog goD 8Hate )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Stop, Is It Poetry
- O virgin chic..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- गु बाजिबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- A sense of destiny, Mark Heathcote
- Love Is In The Air, Johnny Goyena
- A knight errant!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I am free to having, gajanan mishra
- Does Anyone Want Beautiful Poems Cried t.., mary douglas
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady