Important things of life.
Sometimes in our lifes', we come accross people from different works of life.
People that ceate a sort of impact in our lifes'.They participate in our dailly basis activities.
In the heart of friendship, we meet and learn new things about each other and perhaps share some moment
together, whether we like it or not and since memory do not die quickly especially when there are
things that will constantly remind us of them.
I believe friendship is a game worth playing and playing right depends on the caliber of people we
chose as friends.When this people come into our lifes', we know that very moment they are meant to serve
some sort of purpose; to teach, to love, and perhaps help us attain a certain height or lead us through.
Sometimes we do things we later regret, and if we do not do those things those times, it'll only mean
we are not human; but after such things we come to realise our weaknesses and clear out differences,
and sometimes friendship could be so good one feels on top of the world.It's a natural phenomenon,
and one is bound to sacrifice and even tolerate.
We never can tell who these people really are, they could be; room-mates, a lover, a neighbor, a coursemate
and sometimes a complete stranger.Friendship like love is blind and knows no bounds; it goes from male
to female, young to young, yound to old, and even old to old.Friendship land of opportunity is so wide
and the choice so infinite, so, it is now left to us to make the right choice of friends.
True friends are like diamond; precious they are, but rare, they give kind words with timely
endless echoes and help us realise our potential, strenght, will power and heart.They are the true reflection
of who we really are and go a long way into the making of our future.Surely, the price for bad company is
like a journey to nowhere, rough and utterly pointless………
Jubril Balogun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Important things of life. by Jubril Balogun )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 April 1889 – 10 January 1957)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
Poem of the Day
- Queen Patrenialla - Part Three Continued, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- con man, lee fones
- I love Winter, but it's cruel احب الشتاء.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- And so we go on, Gina Borrebach
- Baby if this is love, Dorsey Baker
- Queen Patrenialla - Part 2 Continued, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- Mayling, Arno Le Roux
- Naming Our Wall, Arno Le Roux
- Oh Beautiful Arkansas, Dorsey Baker
- Those one thousand miles, MOHAMMAD SKATI