In a heartbeat
In a heartbeat I would fly to you!
In a heartbeat you take my breath away!
In a heartbeat I will always want you to stay!
In a heartbeat I would walk beside you!
In a heartbeat I always dream of you!
In a heartbeat Id climb a mountain to get to you!
In a heartbeat Id stand up for the forces against me and you!
In a heartbeat you are but my dream come true!
In a heartbeat my heart will always beat for you!
sharon kubeck's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In a heartbeat by sharon kubeck )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Regal Grace, Sadiqullah Khan
- Another Lesson Learned, Danielle Mari Nidea
- A Birthday Wish, Adonis Enricuso