Edward Kofi Louis
Ring my bell and i will open the door of my love to you;
For, i am the right man waiting for you!
So, come and be my partner,
And, love in this forest will always be for me and you.
But, ring my bell when you need love;
And like the underwater logging in the Volta Lake,
All in the name of love, business and care.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
by 'Tritin', a Canadian Company in Ghana.
Comments about this poem (In Ghana by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Pure world, gajanan mishra
- Destruction, Suresh Dogra
- CLOUDS, Orlando Belo
- The Masked Man, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Night Is Young, Katherine Nordhaus
- You are seen clearly (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Remembering J.K, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Courting!, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Men In My Lives, Sari Mavi
- Many takers, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- November, Thomas Hood
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(18 July 1933)