Edward Kofi Louis
Ring my bell and i will open the door of my love to you;
For, i am the right man waiting for you!
So, come and be my partner,
And, love in this forest will always be for me and you.
But, ring my bell when you need love;
And like the underwater logging in the Volta Lake,
All in the name of love, business and care.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
by 'Tritin', a Canadian Company in Ghana.
Comments about this poem (In Ghana by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गावनिया गावनिखा, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Farm, Joyce Sutphen
- The Exorcism, Joyce Sutphen
- The Exam, Joyce Sutphen
- Your Caddie And You, Edgar Albert Guest
- Only A Building, Edgar Albert Guest
- An Apple Tree In France, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Aunts, Joyce Sutphen
- Sometimes Never, Joyce Sutphen
- Sleep now, hasmukh amathalal