In love but broken
You may shout and stretch your arms as far as you could,
But there's just nothing to reach.
You may lift your head and see beyond your sight,
But there's just no one ahead.
Tormented, fallen and left,
The situation of a broken heart dealt.
When a woman loves a man,
but a man doesn't love back the woman.
When someone likes someone,
but no chance of knowledge to be one
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In love but broken by Angelica Vargas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh