In love but broken
You may shout and stretch your arms as far as you could,
But there's just nothing to reach.
You may lift your head and see beyond your sight,
But there's just no one ahead.
Tormented, fallen and left,
The situation of a broken heart dealt.
When a woman loves a man,
but a man doesn't love back the woman.
When someone likes someone,
but no chance of knowledge to be one
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In love but broken by Angelica Vargas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Children Playing, Ronald Chapman
- Winter Crept, hap rochelle
- Meeting Ronald Reagan, Roy Blokker
- Cheat, Ronald Chapman
- Stephen Gill's Divergent Shades, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Senseless Love, Lilly Emery
- Carry Our Souls, Ronald Chapman
- Happy Birthday... Right, Francie Lynch
- Can This Be Love?, Ronald Chapman
- Can Love Save The World?, Ronald Chapman