Marvin Brato Sr
In Memory Of Grandma
Caring and thoughtful grandma,
Our love and memories of you
Never will be forgotten.
Sincere were your concern for us,
Often you gave sound moral advices.
Real were your encouragements,
Comforting words that you shared.
In your own little ways you helped us
Achieved our dreams.
Being our grandma you were great.
Respect for parents and obedience to God
Are few of the good virtues you taught us.
Till the end of your life you kept saying:
'On whatever you do, do it to glorify God! '
Prayer was your source of courage,
And the promises of Jesus your hope.
Death did not separate you from God,
In His kingdom you will reunite with Him.
Let all your good deeds be our guide,
Let your faith in the Lord become our legacy
Open for us to simulate.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Memory Of Grandma by Marvin Brato Sr )
- You, Yohan Confectioner
- this happiness, noel maddock
- Loves Philosophy, Yohan Confectioner
- We, Yohan Confectioner
- Trust None, Even Me!, Sir Toby
- More Deliberately Taken, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Ah, money!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- We shall overcome someday, Vidura Prabhath
- Jadavpur University Campus And The Lefti.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Excellence, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)