Marvin Brato Sr
In Memory Of Grandma
Caring and thoughtful grandma,
Our love and memories of you
Never will be forgotten.
Sincere were your concern for us,
Often you gave sound moral advices.
Real were your encouragements,
Comforting words that you shared.
In your own little ways you helped us
Achieved our dreams.
Being our grandma you were great.
Respect for parents and obedience to God
Are few of the good virtues you taught us.
Till the end of your life you kept saying:
'On whatever you do, do it to glorify God! '
Prayer was your source of courage,
And the promises of Jesus your hope.
Death did not separate you from God,
In His kingdom you will reunite with Him.
Let all your good deeds be our guide,
Let your faith in the Lord become our legacy
Open for us to simulate.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Memory Of Grandma by Marvin Brato Sr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide