In memory of lost loved ones
When u loose a loved one
Who means the entire world to you,
Your world turns upside down
And you don't know what to do.
You cant seem to understand why
When your mind is not your own,
You cant seem to look forward
When your feeling so alone.
Weeks n months start passing by
And you manage in a way,
Your heart still feels broken
Silent thoughts n memories stay.
What I'd give to see u again
For just a little while,
I often sit n think of you
And remember with such a smile.
I'd want to say so many things
I don't know where I'd start,
I seem to av lost my visions
With the sorrow that clouds my heart.
We shared some happy times together
And we shared some sad ones too,
But the saddest day of my life
Was the day that I lost you!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In memory of lost loved ones by Gemma Louise )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent Plains, Brandt Nightingale
- Pull A String, Blushing, Ryan Scales
- Stillness, Brandt Nightingale
- After All, Ryan Scales
- Poet Freak Tide Wave Words, Terence G. Craddock
- A PRETTY MARRIAGE OF OUR TIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI