In memory of lost loved ones
When u loose a loved one
Who means the entire world to you,
Your world turns upside down
And you don't know what to do.
You cant seem to understand why
When your mind is not your own,
You cant seem to look forward
When your feeling so alone.
Weeks n months start passing by
And you manage in a way,
Your heart still feels broken
Silent thoughts n memories stay.
What I'd give to see u again
For just a little while,
I often sit n think of you
And remember with such a smile.
I'd want to say so many things
I don't know where I'd start,
I seem to av lost my visions
With the sorrow that clouds my heart.
We shared some happy times together
And we shared some sad ones too,
But the saddest day of my life
Was the day that I lost you!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In memory of lost loved ones by Gemma Louise )
- iPhone6+ 오피뷰 ⓐ분당오피녀 ⓑ시화오피 대란∠OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM∠, Sibngnu2 Sibngnu2
- L.Messi 오피뷰 분당오피 KTwiz 시화오피 OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM .., Sibngnu2 Sibngnu2
- Contemplations, Dr Amit Gokhale
- iPhone6+ 오피뷰 ⓐ부산오피녀 ⓑ시흥오피 대란∠OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM∠, Sibngnu2 Sibngnu2
- L.Messi 오피뷰 부산오피 KTwiz 시흥오피 OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM .., Sibngnu2 Sibngnu2
- iPhone6+ 오피뷰 ⓐ동묘오피녀 ⓑ대전오피 대란∠OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM∠, Sibngnu2 Sibngnu2
- L.Messi 오피뷰 동묘오피 KTwiz 대전오피 OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM .., Sibngnu2 Sibngnu2
- Needing Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drivers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Respect the seniments, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- My Heart and I, Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)