IN OUR BREASTS
Taut flesh of toxic seductress
comes out of the skin,
rolls in the dream.
A century buries the neck of God
and creates the words
of unbroken greed for useless faith.
A path stuns the sharp thorns.
Nothing would stop the seeker,
he has to annihilate the rival.
Somebody takes an aim
at the dancing egos
and brings down the marvel.
The bitter feud continues, between
stars and moon.
The molten lava moves like a snake.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (IN OUR BREASTS by Satish Verma )
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate