IN OUR BREASTS
Taut flesh of toxic seductress
comes out of the skin,
rolls in the dream.
A century buries the neck of God
and creates the words
of unbroken greed for useless faith.
A path stuns the sharp thorns.
Nothing would stop the seeker,
he has to annihilate the rival.
Somebody takes an aim
at the dancing egos
and brings down the marvel.
The bitter feud continues, between
stars and moon.
The molten lava moves like a snake.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (IN OUR BREASTS by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots
- Pleasures Of Love, Lilly Emery
- Enchantment Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Great Thugs of Indian English Poetry.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Spaniels, Diane Hine
- WE RIDE NORTH, AWAKEN!, Hibah Shabkhez
- I am the paradise, gajanan mishra
- Non-Belief and Nothing, douglas scotney