MELVIN BANGGOLLAY Poems
- A Love Went Wrong The sun keep on shining high With sweet ...
- A Love That Endures A LOVE THAT ENDURES Melvin Banggollay
- I Am A Filipino I AM A FILIPINO Melvin Banggollay
- A Teacher's Prayer Heavenly Father, unto thee I fervently ...
- A Breath Without A Life We need to breath to live to see the...
- A Burning Mountain A BURNING MOUNTAIN Melvin ...
- Ullalim, The Epic Of Love Of T...
I love poetry there is no doubt about it.
I was born in a poor family
but nurtured with humility,
Tendered and cared with simplicity
by parents whose hands showed me
the joy of life and all its glory
amidst great life pains along the way
of making me a man, I am today
as a lover of peace and harmony
as an advocate of nature's ecology
and a soul searching God's beauty.
I am presently residing at Tabuk, Kalinga, Philippines and presently working at the Department of Trade and Industry as a senior specialist.However, I was born at Saliok, Natonin, Mountain ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Love Went Wrong
The sun keep on shining high
With sweet and tender smiles
As melody of rhythm fill the sky
with scents of joy more than mile.
I never thought I could ever sigh
with needles of pains every while
As the wind whispers me to fly
the tears of sorrows in my eyes.
I love to fumble a lovely melody
rejoicing for having your serenity
but when you gifted me infidelity
I hung my guitar to rest eternally.
I may not be perfect as you see
But never did I love somebody
For I vowed to serve forever thee
until my life be gone someday.
But with ...