MELVIN BANGGOLLAY Poems
- I Am A Filipino I AM A FILIPINO Melvin Banggollay
- A Love Went Wrong The sun keep on shining high With sweet ...
- A Love That Endures A LOVE THAT ENDURES Melvin Banggollay
- What I Am Is God’s Gift, What ...
- A Breath Without A Life We need to breath to live to see the...
- A Burning Mountain A BURNING MOUNTAIN Melvin ...
- Ullalim, The Epic Of Love Of T...
I love poetry there is no doubt about it.
I was born in a poor family
but nurtured with humility,
Tendered and cared with simplicity
by parents whose hands showed me
the joy of life and all its glory
amidst great life pains along the way
of making me a man, I am today
as a lover of peace and harmony
as an advocate of nature's ecology
and a soul searching God's beauty.
I am presently residing at Tabuk, Kalinga, Philippines and presently working at the Department of Trade and Industry as a senior specialist.However, I was born at Saliok, Natonin, Mountain ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Am A Filipino
I AM A FILIPINO
I am a Filipino, in blood and spirit
born from immortal seeds of heroes
Whose heart were willing to commit
their lives to fight any kind of foes
even those that has the power to spit
the nation of my birth with volcanoes
of fire and balls of cannon that can split
thy land unto tiny dusts to unseen echoes.
I am a Filipino, proud of my humble roots
of a gentle loving and valiant Malayan spirit
land been conquered but never surrendered
the culture of its birth and ancestor's merit
of great love for country...