Edward Kofi Louis
In Space And Time
There is a meaning behind it;
Between you and i.
In space and time;
Here around us;
But, be very wise to do the right thing always.
With the Milky Way up high in the sky;
To teach a lesson of humility;
With something extraodinary;
And, with the power of your love.
With the sweet muse of joy that is in you;
And like the muse of the earth,
Which is remotely located our of space.
With the harmonious arrangements of peace and joy;
The Creator knows our hearts;
To invest in it with the muse of peace;
Time and age;
Do stand strong in it;
You can change from the old to the new;
Leading you to the power of life;
To pay attention to it;
To guide the way of life;
And, with the sweet muse of joy.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Space And Time by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford